COMPANIES FINANCES MANAGEMENT
How to do business in the conditions of sanctions
Shestakova E.V., Phd Law, CEO “Aktualnyi menejment”
Abstract. Today because of the introduction of sanctions by American and European countries, a number of Russian companies suffer. It is not only sanctions against the airline company “Dobrolet” and extracting companies. It is also sanctions against individuals and against extracting companies and the possible expansion of sanctions against Russian producers. In this article we will talk about management in conditions of sanctions.
Keywords: approval, business in terms of sanctions, tax increases.
1. The Tax Code of the Russian Federation
2. The Labour Code of the Russian Federation
The theory of annuity flows as the basis of the practice of efficient financial calculations
Gubanov R.S., Phd Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of City and Service Sector Economy, CHOUVO «Moscow University named by S.Y. Witte»
Abstract. The article examines the scientific-practical bases of formation and evaluation of annuities: the nature, types and algorithms of calculation. A comparative assessment of the efficiency of alternative types of financial instruments and a choice in favor of an optimal annualized flow of revenues and payments. In order to objectively account inflation in Russian practice a method of deflating annualized income from variants of a project is shown on specific examples.
Keywords: annuity, financial investments, financial settlements, annuity streams, payments, efficiency, inflation.
1. Gubanov R.S. Cash flows and risks in the system of financial management of enterprises of the dairy industry // Financial management. № 2, 2014. - P. 110-116.
2. Monthly markets review // closed joint stock company "BNT - financial solutions" July 6, 2014.
3. Ionova A.F., N. N. Selezneva. Financial analysis: textbook. - M: the TC Valby, Publishing house Avenue, 2006. - 624 P.
4. Methodological recommendations on the evaluation of investment projects (Second edition, revised and expanded), appr. The Ministry of economy of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and the Gosstroy of the Russian Federation of 21 June 1999 N VK 477 // SPS guarantor.
5. Ronova G.N., Ronova L.A. Financial management: Educational-methodical complex. - M: Izd. the center of the EOI. 2008. - 170 P.
6. Staroverova G.S. Economic evaluation of investment: textbook. book for students. universities / G.S. Staroverov, A. Medvedev, I.V. Sorokin. 3-e Izd., erased. M: KNORUS, 2010. - 309 P.
7. Financial management: textbook / group of authors, under the editorship of NI Berzon and T.V. Heat. - M KNORUS, 2013. - 656 P.
Effect of the internet on evaluation criteria of financial stability and crisis building business
Solodov A.K., Ph.D. Economics, Full State Counselor of the Russian Federation 3rd class, Professor of the Chair of Financial Management, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Abstract. In the article are considered issues of adaptation of methods of assessment of the financial state of trade organizations to changes in the forms of organization of trade and goods. Specific attention is paid to the problems, linked to the electronic forms of trade and goods in Russia.
Keywords: e-commerce, retail, online company. online shop, electronic goods (digital goods).
1. AICC (Association of Internet commerce companies) / (http://www.akit.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/E-commerce
2. Rating Forbes www.forbes.ru/reitingi-photogallery/251148-10...internet...forbes/.../1
3. Yurasov A.B. Basics of e-commerce. Textbook for high schools. Publisher: Hotline Telecom. / 2008.
4. Levinskaya A. Week can do a simple platypus 10 million. Dollars, http://rbcdaily.ru/market/562949986449304/
5. Fedorova Е., Gilenko E., Dovzenko S. Bankruptcy prediction for Russian companies: Appication of combined classifiers/ Expert Systems with Applications № 40 (2013) C. 7285-7293/ jornal homepage: www. elsevier. com/ locate/eswa
Credit policy of a corporation
Grishchenko Y.I., Ph.D.Economics, Associate Professor of Financial Management Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation,
Efanova S.I., Masters Program Student of Financial University at the Government of the Russian Federation
Zhivoderova G.V., Masters Program Student of Financial University at the Government of the Russian Federation
Dzhamakulov D.N., Masters Program student of Financial University at the Government of the Russian Federation
Abstract. This article focuses on the formation of credit policy of the corporation. Special attention is drawn to the structure of the credit policy. The article also covers the main factors that affect the basic provisions of the credit policy.
Keywords: fiscal policy, credit policy, accounts receivable, сorporation.
1. Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Part two.
2. Tax Codec Russian Federation. Part two.
3. Borisov OV, Small NI Grishchenko YI, Oveshnikova LV Corporate Finance: Theory and practice: a textbook for undergraduate academic. TH .: Publisher Yurait, 2014 – 651 p.
4. Antonov SA Theoretical approaches to corporate tax management // Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal URL: http://www.uecs.ru/logistika/item/1527-2012-09-12-06-20-48 (date accessed: 31.05 .2014g.)
5. Garanina SA The process of developing and implementing credit policy Corporation // Herald Omsk University. Series "Economy". - 2013. - № 3. S. 233-238.
6. Ermasova NB Financial management: lecture notes. - M.: Yurait-Inostr, 2009 - 168 p.
7. Shestakova EV Tax planning. Theory and practical recommendations to the court practice. - M .: "Yustitsinform", 2010 - 160 p.
INVESTMENTS AND ENTERPRENEURSHIP
Influence of external and internal factors and its volatility on pricing on the electricity market
Fedorova E.A., Professor of Financial Management chair, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Sheina K.I., Student of the Masters Program of Management, Organization and Business Economics, Autonomous University of Barcelona
Afanasyev D.O., Phd student, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Annotation. In this paper is assessed the impact of external and internal factors on pricing in the day-ahead electricity market. It is shown on the basis of the regression built that the price of electricity is influenced by indicators of planned and factual consumption of electricity, price of sources of energy (oil, gas) and the dollar exchange rate. It is shown that a more significant influence on the formation of electroenergy prices is played not so much by the absolute value of the indices studied by their relative valuation.
Keywords: electricity market, pricing, economical and mathematical modeling, electricity reform.
1. Official website of "Finam»: http://www.finam.ru/
2. Official website of RAO UES Russia : http://www.rao-ees.ru/ru/
3. Official website of the System Administrator UES : http://so-ups.ru/
4. Government Decree № 1178 of December 29, 2011. «On pricing in regulated prices (tariffs) in the power sector».
5. Government Decree of April 7, 2007 № 205 «On Amendments to Certain Acts of the Russian Federation on the definition of electricity volumes sold at free (unregulated) prices».
6. Decree of the Russian Federation dated August 31, 2006 № 529 Moscow «On Improving the functioning of the wholesale market of electric energy (power)».
7. Suslova V.I. Econometrics: the textbook. / V.I. Suslov, N. Ibragimov, L.P. Talysheva, A.A. Zyplakov. – Novosibirsk: Publisher «Novosibirsk State University», 2005.
8. Federal Law of March 26, 2003 № 35-FZ «On Electricity».
9. Federal Law of March 26, 2003 № 36-FZ «On peculiarities of electric power industry in the transition period and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation and the legacy of some legislative acts of the Russian Federation in connection with the adoption of the Federal Law «On Electric Power Industry».
10. Fedorova E.A., Ershova I.A., Shapovalova V.A., Cherepennikova Y.G. Prediction of crisis conditions in the Russian financial market by analyzing the relationship of oil prices and exchange rates // Financial analytics: problems and solutions. – № 31. 2012. – Pp. 29–36.
11. Andrew W., Adam K., Helen H. Transmission of prices and price volatility in Australian electricity spot markets: a multivariate GARCH analysis. – Energy Economics, 2005.
12. Bajkowski J.A. Look at different measures of short-term influences on prices. – Stock Fundamentals, 2011.
13. Girish G. P., Vijayalakshmi S. Determinants of Electricity Price in Competitive Power Market. – International Journal of Business and Management, 2013.
14. Matthias R. Smart Growth And Climate Change: Regional Development, Infrastructure And Adaptation (New 15. Horizons in Regional Science Series). – Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc, 2006.
Nektaria V. Karakatsani, Derek W. Bunn. Forecasting electricity prices: The impact of fundamentals and time-varying coefficients. – International journal of forecasting, 2008.
Inflation in the investment share and mechanism of its deterrence
Bobok V.S., Ph.D. Economics, Art. Lecturer, Department of Economics of the Russian State Social University
Abstract. This paper presents an analysis of methodological approaches to the accounting of the inflation factor when assessing investment attractiveness. A mechanism of influence of inflation on the main indicators of enterprise efficiency is described.
Keywords: inflation, capital investments, gross regional product, foreign investment, index of industrial production.
1. Beryli R., S. Myers Principles of corporate branches. M .: Olympus - Business, 2004.
2. Trump YV Company Value: evaluation and management. M .: Aurora Press, 2004.
3. T. Copeland, Koller T. J. Murr. Cost companies: assessment and management. - M .: Olympus-Business, 2005.
4. SholontskiyA.G. Risk Theory. Of choice under uncertainty and risk modeling. M .: GUVSCHE. In 2005.
Some aspects of consolidation of sectoral procurement through the creation of a unique electronic trading platform
Pleshchenko V.I., Ph.D. in Economics, FSUE «Goznak», Head of Department
Abstract. E-procurement can significantly improve the efficiency and transparency of the supply of modern industrial enterprises due to the intensification of competition between suppliers. The consolidation of procurement of homogeneous items can give customers an additional effect in the form of volume discounts and better terms of delivery. This feature, actively used by large holdings, can receive a new development in scale of (individual) sectors, which will necessitate a transition to a new level of interfirm coordination. In the article is considered the initiative of metallurgical companies to create in Russia a unique sectorial electronic trading platform, perspectives and actual problems of project implementation are assessed as well as its functional limitations.
Keywords: consolidated procurement, e-procurement, electronic trading platform, the efficiency, the intercompany co-ordination.
1. Pleshchenko V.I. The formation of the social structures around the producers as a modern approach to marketing communications // Economics of industry. 2014. No. 1. pp. 3-8.
2. Pleshchenko V.I. Role of collective communities in the formation and development of the business reputation of the industrial companies in modern conditions // Marketing in Russia and abroad. 2014. No. 4. pp. 15-22.
3. Procurement maturity model [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.kpmg.com/RU/ru/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Pages/Model-of-procurement-maturity.aspx (accessed 24.08.2014).
4. Sidorova O.V. Types and organizational models of e-commerce // Creative economy. 2012. No. 1 (61). pp. 95-100.
5. Heather Ken. The Economics of Industries and Firms. – M.: Finance & statistics, 2004. – 480 p.
6. Trusted third party // Auction Messenger, No. 133, 15 марта 2013.
7. Unite to improve business efficiency in the procurement of ITC [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/71656 (accessed 24.08.2014).
8.Steelmakers will discuss the possibility of moving to a single e-procurement platform [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/71583 (accessed 24.08.2014).
TAXES AND TAXATION
Features of pre-trial settlement of tax disputes
Grishchenko A.V., Ph.D., Auditor
Abstract. Currently, each taxpayer has the right to appeal against any acts of tax authorities, as well as actions (inaction) of their officials if, in its opinion, such acts or actions violate his rights (§ § 12 paragraph 1 of Art. 21, Art. 137 Tax Code).
Keywords: tax disputes, settlement, the court, the tax authorities.
1. Federal Law of 17 January 1992 № 2202-1 "On the Procuracy of the Russian Federation"
2. Federal Law of July 2, 2013 № 153-FZ "On Amendments to Part I of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation"
3. Informational FTS of Russia from February 15, 2011 "On the documents, which are recommended to be applied to complaints filed by the tax authority"
4. Settlement of tax disputes out of court / / Official website FTS Russia Access mode: htttp.www.nalog.ru (Date of application 06/03/2014)
Tax stimulation of the enterprises which carry out innovative activity
Saakian A.M., Phd of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of «Finance and the Credit» Department of the Siberian State Aerospace University named after academician M.F. Reshetnev
Abstract. The need for state tax stimulation of enterprises of various sectors and forms of property in order to ensure their competitiveness, sustainable development and efficient implementation of their innovation activity is proven. Specificities of each form of tax stimulation provided by the state is defined.
The forms of stimulation provided by the different levels of state management contribute to the innovative activity of an enterprise, carrying the innovation activity, ensuring its stable development.
Keywords: innovation, public forms of tax incentives.
1. Strategy of Innovation Development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 [electronic resource]: the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation 08.12. 2011 № 2227-p. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_123444 (date accessed: 30.06.2014).
2. Kiselev, VV, Kolosnitsyn, MG State regulation of the innovation sphere: Proc. manual for schools / VV Kiseleva, MG Kolosnitsyna; State. University - Higher School of Economics. - M .:. House - 2008.- 402 p. P. 30.
3. Lizun, VN Stimulation of innovation activities of small and medium-sized businesses: legal aspects / Lizun VI.; - M .: edition of the State Duma, 2008 - 176 p.- 500 copies.
4. Buchwald, EM, Vilna, AV The role of federal subjects in the formation of an innovative model of economic development in Russia / EM Buchwald, A. Vilensky; - M .: Book House "LIBROKOM" 2009 - 232 p.
5. Shishkin, SN. State regulation of the economy: entrepreneurial aspect -pravovoy / SN Shishkin; - M .: Wolters Kluwer, 2007 – 256 p.
6. Tax Code of the Russian Federation: the first and second parts [electronic resource]: from 21.07.2014 N 244-FZ, with the changes coming into force on 22.08.2014]. URL:
http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi/ (date accessed: 05/07/2014).
7. Vasiliev, SV Legal means of tax incentives for innovation / SV Vasiliev // Nalogoved. –2009. - № 4.
8. Zobnina SV, Balta E. Tax breaks and incentives in the field of innovation / SV Zobnina, EJ Balta // Tax Bulletin – 2010. – № 6. – S.72 – 80
9. Tax Benefits. S. Schepetilnikova. Accounting. Taxation. Audit. URL: http: //www.audit-it.ru./ (date accessed: 14/08/2014).
10. On Special Economic Zones in the Russian Federation [electronic resource]: the fader. Law 22.07. 2005 № 116-FZ [as amended. from 23.07.2013 N 231- FZ]. URL: http: //www.audit-it.ru./ (date accessed: 07/10/2014).
11. Approval of the list of facilities and technologies with high energy efficiency, investing in the creation of which is the basis for the provision of investment tax credit [electronic resource]: Government Decree of 12.07.2011 № 562. URL: http: //base.consultant .ru / cons / cgi / online.cgi? req = doc; base = LAW; n = 116847 / (date accessed: 20/07/2014).
13. On approval of the changes in terms of tax payment and collection, as well as fines and penalties by the tax authorities [electronic resource]: Order of the Federal Tax Service of 28.09. 2010 number IIM-7-8 / 469.URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi/ (date accessed: 07/22/2014).
14. On approval of contracts for the investment tax credit [electronic resource]: Order of 29 November 2005 N SAE-3-19 / 622 @, as amended. Orders of the Federal Tax Service of Russia from 01.04.2011 N IIM-7-8 / 247 @, from 20.02.2014 N IIM-7-8 / 60 @]. URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc;base=LAW;n=160224/ (date accessed: 30.07.2014).
15. On the conclusion of the contract on the investment tax credit [electronic resource]: Letter of the Tax and Customs Tariff Policy of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation from July 7, 2011 № 03-02-07 / 1-228. URL: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgireq=doc;base=LAW = 160224 / (date accessed: 30.07.2014).
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
Cost accounting distribution
Nefedova T.N., Head of Internal Audit Department of an International Holding
Abstract. Distribution is a complex of measures aimed at promoting (selling) goods from the producer to the final consumer. I.e. the organisation of the sale of goods through the system of sales management and distribution of production through the sales network. Distributor (distributor) is a trade organization, engaged in wholesale purchase of goods for subsequent sales of these products to consumers in the regional markets.
Distributor builds a sales system and is interested in a maximum volume of sales without preference to the specific type of product. The interest of the producer is to sell precisely his production in a maximum volume and under the shortest terms, because on this depends his profit, development and production growth. To maintain a large structure of sales for the manufacturer is not profitable, so he often gives preference to professional companies which are selling, buying this manufacturer products in large quantities.
Keywords: manufacturer, dealer, distributor, tax on profit.
1. Tax code of the Russian Federation: (part one) 05.08.2000 № 117-FZ.
2. The definition of the constitutional court dated 04.06.2007, No. 366-O-P.
3. The decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation dated 18.03.2008 No. 14616/07.
4. The decree of the Presidium of the Russian Federation dated 22.12.2009, No. 11175/09.
5. The definition of the Supreme Arbitration court of the Russian Federation dated 08.10.2009 № VAS-11175/09 on the transfer case to the Presidium of the Russian Federation).
6. The decision of the Federal district Volga on 19.08.2010 in case No. A12-19797/2009.
7. The regulation of FAS Moscow district on 06.04.2009 № KA-A40/2402-09 Case number A40-43080/08-115-136.
8. Resolution of the Federal arbitration court of the Volga district on 16.09.2008 in case No. A-395/08.
9. Resolution of the Federal arbitration court of the Moscow district on 11.03.2013, in case number A40-70444/12-20-391.
10. The regulation of FAS Moscow district on 08.10.2012 in case No. A40-15384/12-99-73.
11. The regulation of FAS of the West Siberian district dated 06.08.2008, No. F-4721/2008(9200-A46-40), F-4721/2008(10739-A46-40).
12. The regulation of FAS Moscow district on 09.03.2010 № KA-A40/1561-10 Case number A40-33555/09-117-150.
CONTROL BY THE FINANCE OF BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES
Forecasting of processes of reproduction and the structure of bank resources in ensuring Uzbek commercial banks liquidity
Abdullayev A.Ya., PhD Economics, Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute, Uzbekistan
Abstract. Article is devoted to the forecasting of the processes of reproduction and the structure of bank resources in maintenance of liquidity of commercial banks of Uzbekistan. In the article characteristic specificities of econometric models taking into account the influence of turnover indicators and the structure of banking resources are analyzed. In the investigation of this problem are used methods and instruments of econometric modelling on a computer. Based on the results of the study are prepared appropriate forecasting recommendations and propositions for decision-makers. The author come to conclusion, that in article generalized model the conditions of reproduction and circulation of bank resources and features of the motionproduction groups in the forecast period based on quantitative characteristics.
Keywords: commercial bank, economy, a bank resource, resource base, own the means, involved means, extra means, incomes, monetary fund, liquidity, reproduction, a turn, a passive, arrival, the expense, placing, a source, the contribution, the deposit, the program, service-period, the promissory note, a problem.
1. E.N.Vasilishen, L.J.Marshavina, 1999. Regulation of activity of commercial bank. Мoscow, Finstatinform, pp: 177.
2. Tobin, J., 1958. Liquidity preference as behavior towards risk //Review of Economic Studies. Vol. 25. No. 2 (67). pp.65-86.
3. Wood J.H., 1975. Commercial bank loan and investment behavior. - N.-Y. pp: 358.
4. Haubrich J.G., Santos J.A., 1999. C. Banking and Commerce: A Liquidity Approach. - Basel: Bank for International Settlements, pp: 25.
5. N.P.Belotelova, 2007. Policy of commercial banks on optimisation of financial stability and liquidity. М.#, Finance and statistics, pp: 352.
6. Sealy C. W., 1980. "Deposit Rate Setting, Risk Aversion, and the Theory of Depository Financial Intermediates" //Journal of Financc (Dcccmbcr). pp.39-47.
7. Kane Edward J. and Malkiel Burton G., 1965. "Bank Portfolio Allocation. Deposit Variability, and theAvailability Doctrine" //Quorterly Journal of Economics (February). pp.43-51.
8. Dr.Gerhard Tintner, 1960. Handbuch der okonometrie. - Springer-Verlag. Berlin: Gottingen, Heidelberg, pp: 361.
9. А.I. Karasev, 1987. Mathematical methods and models in planning. Мoscow, Economy, pp: 240.
10. Sunderland, N. V., 1974. Bank planning models. Some quantitative methods applied to bank planning problems // Bern; Stuttgart : Haupt. pp.156.
11. Sharpe William F., 1963. A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis //Management Science. January. pp.277-293.
12. Cohen, K. J. , 1971. Linear programming models for optimal bank dynamic balance sheet management /K. J.Cohen, F. S.Hammer //Mathematical methods in investment and finance : Proc. symp., Univ. of Venice. Sept. pp.63-71.
13. Beazcr, W. F., 1975. Optimization of bank portfolios. Lexington /W. F. Beazer //Lexington books (Heath). pp.181-187 .
14. Neylor Т., 1975. Machine imitating experiments with models of economic systems. М.: the World. pp.500.
15. Sprogis А.К, 1977. The automated system of working out of plans. Riga: Knowledge, pp.268.
Impoving the concept of treasury systems development under the conditions of a single treasury account in the CIS countries
Kuchkarov T.S., Phd Economics, Associate Professor, Training center of the Ministry of Finance Republic of Uzbekistan
Abstract. The article analyzes issues of budget revenue collection in CIS countries. Issues of a single treasury account introduction, issues of integration information systems with other information systems of participants to the budgetary process. Recommendations are given for the introduction of a unique treasury account, are proposed conceptual schemes of its implementation, as well as is proposed a scheme of organization of an integrated information system of budgetary process participants.
Keywords: CIS, treasury system, a single treasury account, the state budget, an integrated information system, e-government, members of the budget process.
1. Kuchkarov T. The need to create a common information base of the budget process. Materials of republican scientific-practical conference "Improving the management of public finances." Tashkent. June 7, 2013. S.47-50.